Saturday, March 17, 2012

Race and Ethncity

Racism, prejudice, discrimination…………… terrifying words, I don’t want to read those words, I don’t want see those words, because I don’t want to remember.
I would like to introduce myself; the only person survived from my family. All my family, with no exception, is gazed by brutal regime with intention to wipe out my ethnicity.
It might be hard for me to word my personal reflection, because simply I cannot compare Japanese American situation with my situation. As it is stated in “The Japanese American Legacy Project”, many people in the country as well as government official were against that decision, but unfortunately there were some people with a stat of power were able to effect the central power in the country and put 120,000 innocent people in detention with no charge against them.
I already mention that, all different kind of social problems exist inside every society and in all levels and classes. Government official can be deviant, poor, reach, gay, or anti-group. United States is big community and consist of all kind social classes, and our government is part of that community also has all different level and social class.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment