Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Introduction


Hello classmate, Professor, my name is Saman Ahmad but everybody calls me Sam. I am from Iraq originally. I have two BA degrees from Iraq, one in math and the other one in political science but as everybody knows that everything in Iraq has burn up and I don’t have paper to prove that. I decided to start again from the scratch and go back to school, this is a second year in the college trying to get my associate degree in IT and hopefully by the end of this year I will transfer to GMU. This class is part of my program.
I work as instructor in the United State Marine Corps, I teach foreign languages and culture. I stationed in Quantico VA, but I work in CA, NC, AZ, FL, on ships, as well as Okinawa Japan. I have very busy working schedule because I speak five different languages.
The goal taking this class, mainly, because it is part of my program but another reason I take this class because I am interested in learning about education system in America. I want to know what they teach and how they teach. I love to learn about other cultures around the world, I love to learn other languages and learn how people do things around the world.
 I wish everyone best in this class.
             
               Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment